- Advocate for the Hispanic / Latino people inside and outside the church.
- Affirm respect for the dignity of the Hispanic / Latino people inside and outside the church.
- Provide support and mutual support for the people in its organization, and training opportunities to meet your needs.
- Stimulate the creation of opportunities for reflection on the Hispanic / Latino ministry.
- Promote respect to human rights, commitment to peace and justice, freedom and equality.
- Solidarity with the churches and peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean and other peoples.
- Working jointly with other ethnic and racial groups and ecuménicos. The vision of MARCHA is to be an instrument of advocacy for the Hispanic / Latino Methodist people to ensure that the contributions and cultural values of the Hispanic / Latino people are received and appreciated in the Church and society.