Society of St. Andrew Endowment Fund
Every Gift Makes a Big Impact
The healthy food you provide can:
- Prevent illness, including chronic diabetes and heart disease
- Improve productivity at work and school
- Prevent or reduce obesity
- Keep people feeling full longer
- $1,000 helps a soup kitchen feed 500 people a month
- $500 gives 3 families fruits and vegetables for a year
- $100 provides 5,000 servings of healthy produce
- $50 delivers 700 pounds of fresh veggies to a food pantry
Donate Gifts of Stock
Outright gifts of appreciated securities—stocks, bonds and mutual funds—are a meaningful way for you to help SoSA. Making these gifts is easy! Contact us at 615.369.2382 or email@example.com
Donate Through Your Will
Have you included Society of St. Andrew in your estate plans? By including SoSA in your will, you will be able to leave a legacy of feeding many more hungry people in years to come. More about the Legacy Partner plan.
The Society of St. Andrew is a 501(c)3 non-profit, tax exempt, charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowable by law.
If you would like more information on how to give to this ministry through your estate plan, contact us at (615) 369 - 2382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.