Endow F-TECC Endowment Fund
The Endowment Fund for Theological Education in the Central Conferences (EndowF-TECC), will support:
- Theological education of local pastors and candidates for ordained ministry
- Continuing theological education of clergy
- Scholarships for theological education on all levels including postgraduate studies
- Development of infrastructure for theological education such as literature and other resource material, libraries, networking among institutions, exchange of professors, and more
- Promotion of new promising avenues in theological education
The Fund will not support “bricks and mortar” projects, but rather will use new technologies to establish connections and build on the substantial resources that already exist within our worldwide connection. It will honor local support and encourage what leads to sustainable development of theological education in The United Methodist Church. This project requires a minimum of $25,000,000. Philanthropic support from across the denomination is critical to create this sustainable funding source.
EndowF-TECC was established by the Council of Bishops in November 2014. To read the resolution click here.
How you can help ...
First, please pray for the success of our effort to strengthen theological education in the Central Conferences
Second, make your pledge to support the campaign.
Third, volunteer your time to invite others to participate and help make the campaign a success.
Providing education to the future leaders of our Church is critical to the future of The United Methodist Church.